Come to the Manger…
As we welcome the arrival of fall and begin the countdown to the holiday season, we’re wise to set our focus on the One who came to earth over 2,000 years ago. Though He was born in a lowly manger amidst a stable full of livestock, He was heralded by heavenly hosts and worshipped by a throng of the world’s wisest men. In one tiny baby, the King of the Universe became the Shepherd of our hearts, and today, He lives in triumph to fulfill ALL of His promises!
In fact, as a reminder to celebrate His wonder and prepare our hearts for Advent, we’re thrilled to unveil these brand new Christmas-themed gifts…
With your generous gift of $20 or more, we’ll send you our brand new 2021 angel ornament, the second in a series of five, which is handcrafted in the USA and features:
- An intricate filigree design that’s sculpted from solid brass and overlaid in gleaming 24kt gold.
- A gold cord for hanging, so it can be suspended from a branch on your Christmas tree or placed on your favorite wreath.
- A detailed countenance, unfurled wings, and hands lifted in worship to serve as a constant reminder to adore the incarnate Savior.
With your generous gift of $150 or more, we’ll also include the “Come to the Manger” Christmas lantern, an enchanting and inspirational decoration that features:
- A colorful three-dimensional likeness of Mary and Joseph, who look adoringly over the baby Jesus in the manger.
- A battery-operated LED light, activated by a switch, that turns the scene into an illuminated, glittery snow globe.
- Durable construction and a unique cylindrical shape that’s crowned with a handle so it can be hung or placed on a table or mantel to add wonder to your holiday decor.
Angel measures 2.2”W x 3.3”H,” is made in the USA, and is tariff-free. Lantern measures 6.5” x 3” x 10,” weighs 2.32 lbs., is made of water and plastic, and requires three AA batteries.