Embracing the FAITH That Drives Out Fear
The earth is overrun with worry. Social media, magazines, and news outlets make billions of dollars capitalizing on the anxiety that lurks in human hearts…and in the midst of a global pandemic, it’s gotten even worse. Thankfully, our Savior has given us an antidote to this infectious fear, and it’s called FAITH. Though it’s not a cure widely accepted by society, our Great Healer, Jesus Christ, dispenses it in doses perfectly suited to help us overcome our trials. As we soak up His amazing promises, His peace transcends our angst, and His perfect love flows freely through us to others.
In fact, by choosing to act upon the truth of Scripture instead of what our circumstances say, the FAITH that rises up within us pushes fear aside!
This is the message of empowering hope that we want to share with the world through Hour of Power. In a time unlike any other, the world is in desperate need of a triumphant power that transcends earthly troubles, and this power is found in God alone. He is the reason we do what we do, and His glory is at the heart of our June special offer…
June Special Offer:
For your generous donation of $40 or more, we’ll send you the “Let Your Faith Be Bigger Than Your Fear” gift set, which includes:
- An elegant ceramic mug. Embellished with gold accents, eye-catching florals, and the phrase “Let Your Faith Be Bigger Than Your Fear,” this collectible is the perfect way to enjoy your favorite warm beverage.
- A hardcover, wirebound journal. Designed in a coordinating floral motif and boasting 192 lined pages, it’s perfect for jotting down thoughts, reflections, and prayers.
- A matching keepsake box. Ideal for storage or re-gifting, this elegant and sturdy container is both practical and meaningful.
For your generous donation of $60 or more, we’ll send you the “Let Your Faith Be Bigger Than Your Fear” gift set and a copy of God’s Minute IV: 365 Daily Affirmations for Positive Prayer, which boasts:
- A year of devotional prayers compiled from the life of our founder, Dr. Robert H. Schuller.
- A compact size and a soft cover that’s perfect for keeping in a pocket or purse, so you can spend time with Jesus wherever you are.
- A powerful way to turn your focus to the Lord each day, and a reprint that’s exclusive to Hour of Power — you won’t find it anywhere else.
Mug holds 12 oz. of liquid and is hand wash only. Journal measures 8.4″ x 6.4″ x 1″ and the gift box measures 8.9″ x 7″ x 4.5.” God’s Minute IV measures 3” x 4” x 1.”